Cabana and villas Half Moon Cay

beberenn

So confused why Carnival does not build MORE Cabanas!!! I want one, and they sell out so fast, I never get one....:(

Why don't they build MORE!!!!

I'm willing to bet there not sold out. on- line they will show sold out but if your on the ship early go right to the excursions desk and ask. We had the same problem in Dec but when we checked at the desk they had 4 of them....my understanding is the hold a few of them, but do it the second you get on. Good luck.

I'm willing to bet there not sold out. on- line they will show sold out but if your on the ship early go right to the excursions desk and ask. We had the same problem in Dec but when we checked at the desk they had 4 of them....my understanding is the hold a few of them, but do it the second you get on. Good luck.

That's great news ! Ty for the tip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I agree with this....on our cruise on the Liberty last year online it showed they were sold out and the excursion desk was literally my first stop as soon as we got onboard and there were a few still available so you may be able to get one. :)

How far in advance can you book this. We are booked for 5/3/15 on pride & Steakhouse & Spa Treatments are available for booking but not able to book shore excursions. I would normally not book things so far in advance but we've been to HMC 2x before & it is hard to find shady spot & I really don't want to spend much time in the sun but I LOVE the beach.

So confused why Carnival does not build MORE Cabanas!!! I want one, and they sell out so fast, I never get one....:(

Why don't they build MORE!!!!

The Cabanas showed as "Sold Out" for my cruise week too...and I booked in early March for a June 29th cruise. I guess I'll be bringing lots and lots of sun block for a long day in the sun.

With having FTTF...perhaps I'll check the excursion desk upon boarding and see if some Cabanas are available, as others have recommended.

Hope you are able to secure a Cabana! :)

• 3 weeks later...
The Cabanas showed as "Sold Out" for my cruise week too...and I booked in early March for a June 29th cruise. I guess I'll be bringing lots and lots of sun block for a long day in the sun.

With having FTTF...perhaps I'll check the excursion desk upon boarding and see if some Cabanas are available, as others have recommended.

Hope you are able to secure a Cabana! :)

I decided to not let it ruin my excitement of looking fwd to my cruise! I can always go into the captain morgan bar for a break from the sun, $220 savings, I reserved 2 nights in the steakhouse instead of 1, if it turns out we don't like our table mates in mdr maybe we will do 3 nights!

How far in advance can you book this. We are booked for 5/3/15 on pride & Steakhouse & Spa Treatments are available for booking but not able to book shore excursions. I would normally not book things so far in advance but we've been to HMC 2x before & it is hard to find shady spot & I really don't want to spend much time in the sun but I LOVE the beach.

Same for me on my valor cruise march 15 2015, still no excursions showing up!