When to book to get cheapest cruise rate Alaska/May/2006/Dawn Princess

I was wondering if anyone knows when the cheapest prices usually pop up. We dont care about cabin size or designation. Just looking for best price. W do have one week set aside that we want to book on Dawn Princess, May 20-27 2006. I thought maybe someone knew if the ships fill up more early in the cruise year - This is the first one they have for 2006 going from Seattle to Askaska back to Seattle.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Was also wondering if I use a online travel agent and the price does drop, is there a way to get lower price or onboard credit.

Also wondering if there are certain online agencies that offer onboard credits as an incentive.

Again thanks for the help. mark1997abs@hotmail.com

if there is info you cant post on this board due to restrictions, please email me

thanks once again, lol :)

Not sure about 2006, but this year Alaska cruises dropped quite abit in Jan - Feb (?) I had a friend go on a May NCL cruise & the price dropped by about $300.00 each from what she paid (she booked early). Most cruisers want to go in the summer, but, depending on the that winter, you will have more snow left in the mountains if you go in May. *The weather in Alaska is always unpredictable - week to week*. NOTE: You could very well NOT get a balcony if you wait.

We are not interested in a balcony so no biggie there, we were just looking for the cheapest room total - what can I say, we are cheap when it comes to staying in a room overnight, I could care less where I sleep

Archived