So "Pick Your Perk" Expires Today

curtdesilets

In the UK the "Pick Your Perk" has stopped

And the new promo is "World of Extras" which is "Pick Your Perk" without the gratuities and choice air options :confused: running to the 2nd June

I didn't even know you had Choice Air in the UK (I knew they were working on it). In the US Pick Your Perk/123 Go is usually included gratuities, $300.00 OBC or the Drink Package.

What are they offering you?

On solstice right now...OMG she's gorgeous. Booked a Cariibean cruise for Nov 2015 yesterday and got $200 plus the drink package

Hi Cruise Junky:

We are on the Solstice on May 8th.

We would appreciate hearing anything you have a chance to post. :), particularly the names of the major staff that are on board. There hasn't been much information about the Solstice lately.

I'm glad she is still beautiful. Have a wonderful trip back to Vancouver!

I didn't even know you had Choice Air in the UK (I knew they were working on it). In the US Pick Your Perk/123 Go is usually included gratuities, $300.00 OBC or the Drink Package.

What are they offering you?

Yep UK now has Choice air

UK pick your perk was the same as US

New "World of Extras" upto $300.00 OBC or the Classic Drink Package and as Wiltonian pointed out does not include European Cruises booked in the UK

Just had a quick check on one of those cruise checking sites for my Silhouette cruise,

UK prices have remained the same or have risen slightly but US prices have dropped by about $100 for insides, $200 for Ocean view and $300+ for cabins above that

I am really glad I booked with a US TA now:D

Hi Cruise Junky:

We are on the Solstice on May 8th.

We would appreciate hearing anything you have a chance to post. :), particularly the names of the major staff that are on board. There hasn't been much information about the Solstice lately.

I'm glad she is still beautiful. Have a wonderful trip back to Vancouver!

So sorry. I just saw this. Enjoy your cruise. The staff were fabulous