Norwegian Breakaway swimming lane?

e0b0ceaf21

Absolutely, definitely not.

I'd like to see someone even try to swim laps in the pool, actually! The same thing applies to the "jogging track." Good luck navigating it without 4,323,436 people getting in the way. LOL

Richard/Tralfie

No. The pool is very short, I get dizzy just thinking of the number of laps you'd need to do for a workout!

What I did was swim at GSC, you can use the buoys in the water to help you swim along the shore without being in the way of those snorkelling. I was concerned that the "lifeguards" in kayaks would object to me swimming without a snorkelling life jacket, but I had no problems. Bring goggles for the salt water ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a small lap pool in the spa on the Dawn. It costs extra to use it and it is smaller than a traditional lap pool.

Not much value for someone on the Breakaway. I did however enjoy the peace and quiet of the Dawns spa pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Not much value for someone on the Breakaway. I did however enjoy the peace and quiet of the Dawns spa pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I know :). It was the OP's first post and doesn't mention that s/he had already booked the Breakaway. I mentioned the Dawn because the OP may still be in the evaluation phase of which ship to book and it may be a factor in his/her decision. Edited by robinbtigger