How and when to look for cruise drops?

jsvarp

I'm just finally booking our trip this evening :eek: We booked 2 early saver cabins, and like everyone else, I'm hoping for price drops.

Where are the best places to look? The carnival website is of course the obvious answer, where else? And how do I search to find my particular cabin category?

Can anyone recommend an app so I can use my cell for convenience? I have my cell 24/7:rolleyes: and would love to periodically search at work as I work 12 hour shifts, thanks all!!

I check ALL THE TIME!! Booked our Sept Breeze cruise this past January and so far NO price drops (Infact it went up $30pp) but I am not giving up hope for a price drip before we sail and will continue to check often even after our final payment in June!!!! Fingers are crossed!

I'm just finally booking our trip this evening :eek: We booked 2 early saver cabins, and like everyone else, I'm hoping for price drops.

Where are the best places to look? The carnival website is of course the obvious answer, where else? And how do I search to find my particular cabin category?

Can anyone recommend an app so I can use my cell for convenience? I have my cell 24/7:rolleyes: and would love to periodically search at work as I work 12 hour shifts, thanks all!!

Here on CC or Fare Viewer, and it wouldn't hurt to check everyday.

This weekend, I learned to check every day, even if my category is sold out. We booked the highest balcony category on Liberty, and it was sold out by March. So, our only chance for a price drop was if someone cancelled or upgraded to a suite. Yesterday, one cabin became available and we got the OBC!

I learned from this experience NOT to book the highest category from the get go. I think I would have been fine on deck 7 as opposed to deck 10, and we would have had a better OBC. Regardless, we are excited about our first Panorama deck balcony, and we are happy with the price we originally paid. The OBC is just a bonus :)

Edited by APDMOM
typo

I do mock bookings as well. I also check daily. I've had 3 major price drops since we booked in Feb (sail date is June) I've simply called and received the discounts. Customer service has always been super friendly at helping me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums