non alcoholic beer

e0b0ceaf21

That's a good question but I don't know what the correct answer is. They might not allow you to bring it on...but they won't charge you a fee if they do. The reason they don't allow people to bring on all kinds of alcoholic beverages is it would cut into their sales. They do allow people to bring on bottled water and sodas however. I just don't know what their policy is regarding NA beer.

Hello,

Would I be charged extra money (like they do for wine) if I bring non alcoholic beer on the breakaway?

Thank you,

Personally, I'd rather have a Rum and Coke, and hold the Coke...:rolleyes:

I too would like to know who told you? I hope not at the 800 number or a PCC?

Precisely! As we know, what you hear from NCL's 800 number or PCC's usually has very little to do with what actually happens at the pier or on the ship... :D

Robin

I have been bringing a case, (24) of Busch NA on board for the last 50-60 cruises, From ncl, ccl, rci, princess, and others that I have cruised. I put the 2 12packs together with lots of Duct tape, stick a luggage tag on it and give it to the baggage handlers. It has never failed to get to my cabin. On a few occasions, I had to carry it on board myself, bc no one had an answer to whether it was OK to take along. I would not do this, but the lines refuse to carry O'Doules. NCL and CCL both have Buckler's,....Yech. I have also picked up n/a at different port stops. Most time, they don't bother with the n/a brews. I'm not bragging about bringing the stuff with me, I'm just telling it like it is.:rolleyes: R.A. and the cat