Anyone been in cabin 2023 on Radiance?

katrina915

I am currently booked in accessible balcony cabin with my sister on Radiance of the Seas going to Alaska in July. I canceled land tour portion and cruise only went up by $550pp since I originally booked (my travel companion changed, etc).

Anyways, cabin 2023 (smallest inside category) is available on same cruise and is accessible. Anyone been in this cabin? I tried to research and found some info on this cabin.

Since it is accessible, it should fit a scooter and refrig for her MS meds, right?

Thanks.

I am currently booked in accessible balcony cabin with my sister on Radiance of the Seas going to Alaska in July. I canceled land tour portion and cruise only went up by $550pp since I originally booked (my travel companion changed, etc).

Anyways, cabin 2023 (smallest inside category) is available on same cruise and is accessible. Anyone been in this cabin? I tried to research and found some info on this cabin.

Since it is accessible, it should fit a scooter and refrig for her MS meds, right?

Thanks.

2023 is 258 sq. ft. There more than enough room to accommodate a mobility scooter. If you require a refrigerator for medications than you need to contact the Special Needs Department as what's in the cabin looks like a refrigerator but it's more just a cooler and would not trust is to keep your meds safe.

2023 is 258 sq. ft. There more than enough room to accommodate a mobility scooter. If you require a refrigerator for medications than you need to contact the Special Needs Department as what's in the cabin looks like a refrigerator but it's more just a cooler and would not trust is to keep your meds safe.

Thanks, xxoocruiser. I already requested refrig from special needs. Who do I contact if it's not in cabin when we get onboard?

Thanks, xxoocruiser. I already requested refrig from special needs. Who do I contact if it's not in cabin when we get onboard?

Contact either housekeeping ( tab will be noted on the phone) or if your cabin attendant is available than speak to him.

Depending on the medications , size of the containers I just generally place meds in zip lock bags. ( double up on the bags 1 inside another) than I askfor ice. Also noting that ice should be delivered twice daily. Place bag in ice bucket than place bucket in refrigerator/cooler already in cabin. Works out fine and never have requested a special refrigerator.

Contact either housekeeping ( tab will be noted on the phone) or if your cabin attendant is available than speak to him.

Depending on the medications , size of the containers I just generally place meds in zip lock bags. ( double up on the bags 1 inside another) than I askfor ice. Also noting that ice should be delivered twice daily. Place bag in ice bucket than place bucket in refrigerator/cooler already in cabin. Works out fine and never have requested a special refrigerator.

Great. THANKS!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was in this cabin last June. It is the equivalent of two "regular" cabins put together. It has a king size bed, a love seat with table and the vanity area. There is enough room for two scooters!

I loved it and would try to get it again.

Thanks.

We had this room and I was totally in awe of its size ...like someone already said, room for 2 scooters. Secondly we found that when the elevator opened on that deck....it was always empty.:p Now getting down to it can as always be a different matter...but never an issue. It was the first time I had ever used a scooter or booked a handicap cabin and nothing could not have been better. It was quiet... steward was amazing. Enjoy your cruise.