Sea View Cafe on the Radiance of the Sea

The Seaview is not to be missed. Bar food basicly but yummmmmmmmy!! We ate there every night for a midnight snack before bed. Just ask for it to go. Our favorites were the Cuban Sandwich, Patty Melt, Onion Rings, Chicken Fingers & Brownie Sundae. Wings are a bit to be desired, no spice until you dip them. Full menu if you do a search of these boards. Warning, get an afternoon rain don't look to hide out there. Since it is so close to the pool there won't be any place to sit or wait.

BonVoyage

Dawna

You know, it's been a couple (a few) years since we were on the Radiance, but I still remember the Fish & Chips w/vinegar and a milkshake in the Seaview. Made an outstanding lunch. The shake did have an extra charge.

-Monte

I read on this site that Seaview is now charging a nominal fee of $3.00. I wonder if that is true?

Gosh, the one big draw of cruises was all that food included in the price!

I remember when soft drinks were free in the dining room. That's gone too.

We sailed the Radiance to Alaska two months ago and agree 100% this is a hidden treasure on the ship. On the Alaska itinerary, it is a good place to go at night as no one seems to want to venture outside to get to it on the back of the ship at night. It was a great place to get a meal late at night. The brownie dessert is super rich but ohhhhhhh so good. From 10:00 to midnight the place is practically empty (at least on our cruise). Our only regret is not figuring this out until the last two nights of our cruise! Oh, there was no extra fee at all.

Erik

because the seaview is such a "secret"........on my day at sea last year on the jewel.....i took my book and sunscreen, didn't even attempt a seat by the pool or surrounding deck, ordered lunch and sat there the whole day. the place was EMPTY.

i don't remember is anyone else mentioned it but they have a fabulous fruit platter as well.

Archived