Doing the single digit dance!!!

skrapngal

I also was thrilled yesterday when we hit the 99 day mark. Looks like you are a week behind us. I see you are doing the Canadian Rockies which is what we are doing. Are you doing it on Holland or another cruise ship. We are cruising out of Seward on August 10th into Vancouver and then doing the 6 day trip thru the Rockies. We are excited. We are spending 2 nights at the Fairmont Springs Hotel in Banff - I've never seen such a big hotel. We're country bumpkins from Ohio so this will be awesome. We are used to much smaller and economical places when we travel. For us - it's always been give me a comfortable bed and a clean bathroom because we don't spend anytime in the rooms when we are travelling..we always figured the money we saved by not splurging on expensive hotels we used for sight seeing. Hope you have a great trip and enjoy this countdown. What's funny is I have a clock at work that is actually counting down backwards - we got it as a countdown while awaiting a grandbaby in the family and I decided to use it for this trip...

Funny, unlike the rest of you, I'm sooooooo not ready to be leaving in two weeks. Our spring is so short that I have a ton of stuff to do in the yard/gardens before I leave! Our weather the past 4 weeks has been amazing...I hope it holds for our cruise.

Mytime - I leave in 2 weeks as well. You aren't, by any chance, on MY cruise are you? HAL Amsterdam 14 day sailing from Seattle? Would LOVE to meet you after all these years being grateful for your generous advice about Alaska!:D

No, I'm on the Island 7 day...

Edited by mytime53