Trash the dress!

I am thinking about the possibility of going out to a beach in the Caribbean after the wedding and have someone taking pictures! Anyone did that before? I am getting married on embarkation day!

I trashed the dress on my second cruise of my wedding/honeymoon back to back. I had my photographer from our wedding (we were married on island) to meet up with us a week later to do a trash the dress session. I am doing a review of my cruises in the wedding forum. The thread is "St. Thomas/island bliss wedding/liberty review" or something like that.... I an going in order and it is taking a while but if you check in on the thread by the end of the week I should have the trash the dress pics up.

Hey my pictures are up on my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2033447

they are on the last post. I saw you were asking on another thread about getting off the ship in your dress. THis is what I did: wore a bathing suit under my dress, had a bag packed with a cover up for me and some light clothes for DH. After we went in the water we went to the bathroom on the beach and changed out of the dress/get sand off of me. We put my dress in the back of my photographers SUV and I carried it back onto the ship (still pretty wet). I hung it up to dry out, there will be a big pile of sand!

Good Luck! its so much fun!

• 1 month later...