PREZIOSA Dining times October?

honey1111

This is our first cruise, we will be sailing on the Preziosa in October with our son who will be 16 and daughter who will be 13. I'm not sure which will suit us best, any advice?

Please could someone let me know the early and late dining times are, our TA booked us for the later seating but was not sure what time the late seating is!

Thanks in advance:)

Dinner times depend on the itinerary, region your sailing in and the season, so difficult to predict with precision. However assuming you're sailing in the Med, late sitting is likely to start between 8.30 and 9.00.

Which suiting is best is really down to personal preferences. I always go for second, even when it is as late as 9.45 (South American sailings). I'm not an early riser when on holiday so don't want to got to bed early. I like time to chill out for a bit after I get back from port. Maybe go to the spa or sunbathe or read or whatever. Then have plenty time to shower and change before dinner. Also like time for a pre dinner drink. For me, often with sailing times as late as 17.00 or even 18.00, first sitting is just to much of. Rush to get ready for and also too early for me to eat. (I almost never eat before 7 or later at home).

Other people who want to be up and about early and perhaps off the ship at 8, don't want to be eating late the night before.

We sailed the MSC Preziosa last summer and here are the opening times in the Buffet from the Daily program onboard:

0630-1000 English breakfast

1000-1100 Continental breakfast

1100-1530 Buffet lunch

1130-2400 Pizzeria

1530-1700 Afternoon buffet

1530-1900 Make your own sandwhich

1900-2000 Dinner

2200-0200 Make your own sandwhich

Coffee/tea/water station open 24/7.

Hi Norwegian Cruiser 73

Thanks for the buffet information, we won't have a problem with finding something to eat day or night!!! Did you enjoy your cruise? its our first cruise so we are going with a very open mind :)

Hi Norwegian Cruiser 73

Thanks for the buffet information, we won't have a problem with finding something to eat day or night!!! Did you enjoy your cruise? its our first cruise so we are going with a very open mind :)

You'r welcome. You will allways find something to eat and don't miss the pizza and and the ethnic corner in the Buffet. Delicious food. The buffet restaurant is huge but and get crowdy from time to time but head for the aft section, allways tables available and much quieter back there. We had a great cruise on the Preziosa, it's a lovely ship. Very big but still intimate and the atmosphere onboard is so nice. I also recommend the Galaxy Speciality Restaurant with the best views onboard. Great food as well. :)

Have a nice first cruise :)

• 4 weeks later...