Show me your cocktails!

atate75

I would like pictures of your favorite cocktails along with the names of them. We are sailing next Sunday and I want to have some must try drink ideas ready.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Some of our favorite ones won't be on the dream, due to the lack of an alchemy bar. Nevertheless, I am SURE we will find beverages to enjoy especially since we will have the Cheers drink package.

That Mocha Chocolate Getaway looks YUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMY!!!!!!!! I tried something that looked similar to that on the Pride, and it was very good. Had Bailey's in it was all I remember. Do you know what this drink consisted of? My favorite has always been the Funship Special. I always have to have a few of them on sailaway. :p

we are going on the liberty in sept. i saw all these fun bar foods and drinks i wanted till my daughter pointed our the red frog rum bar on our ship didnt have the bar snacks. yes im very bummed but it sure wont ruin my vacation.

the question is i made this list of drinks i wanted to have at the the one that serves the snacks, do you think both will have the same drinks available? the one we dont have is the redfrog pub.

thanks for any info:)

I actually wasn't that big of a fan of the mocha chocolate getaway... I found the deal closer from alchemy to be much sweeter.

Otherwise, I think my favorite was the Caribbean colada from red frog!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

1399240247420.jpg.fa6dd0d49d2de45d7fedbf8263a27524.jpg

Unfortunately I have NO pictures, but my favorite drink is the Spicy Chipotle Martini. Second choice is the Blackberry Bramble Martini. My wife likes both, but really likes the classic Dirty Martini. ENJOY!

....we are leaving 6-1-14 on the Freedom and can wait to try these and more!

:)

Here's a Mocha Chocolate Getaway

[ATTACH]311656[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Okay, I guess that is the current name (they might have decided that the original MUDSLIDE---was too fraught with danger). I did check back to the slideshow I'd made when the picture was taken, and in 2010 on our Alaskan Cruise on board the Carnival Spirit it was called a CHOCOLATE MUDSLIDE (or so the title of the picture claimed). However, after we'd had a couple of these and I typed the title on my computer in the cabin, there is always the possibility ---------! CHEERS!

My favourite was the twilight zone..it looks like fluffy clouds in a blue sky.

1a507904260ca6e140fa31fd7bab469c.jpg

For something with a kick I liked the Long island ice tea...

DSC_2630_Zyde.jpg

My husband also ordered me this when I felt like a dessert..its called the Tiramisu Martini but I do not have a pic.

These are not my photos btw.

Edited by Velvetwater