Is anybody going on N602 - Family Funtime

luvvin_u_2

• 3 months later...

Just had a thought, :eek: if you two meet up,you will be our first (correct me if I'm wrong) CC meet and minglers!!!!! that we have had on this site since I joined in Jan.It will be more of a meet and greet :D which will be fantastic.

All you guys going on this cruise, you'll have the pleasure of seeing the Diamond Princess on your way out as she will be berthed at Circular Quay that day.:cool: You'll then feel like your on Sydney ferry:D

Karen

cant wait to be drinking pina coladas going under the bridge hehe..

did u end up going for first or second seating dinner?

sorri this is way off topic but how do u charge ipods?

We have second sitting dinner.

They should come with an AC adaptor that you plug in.

Otherwise apple have a universal cable that is USB on one end and ipod on the other. It should charge automatically via usb when connected to your pc or mac.

I have a 20gb version so im not sure about the mini and nano styles. They should all charge via USB though.

Dan

can i add a question too dan re. ipods.

Is it true that the newer nano ipods have a design flaw in them. My daughter tells me that quite a few of her friends have ipods that have broken, usually when in their pockets and being so slim, they have cracked when they sat down.

It does sound feasable as they are so slim.

can i add a question too dan re. ipods.

Is it true that the newer nano ipods have a design flaw in them. My daughter tells me that quite a few of her friends have ipods that have broken, usually when in their pockets and being so slim, they have cracked when they sat down.

It does sound feasable as they are so slim.

I have herd that the nano versions have had problems with their screens.

i believe apple admitted that their was a flaw in the screens and i thought they were replacing them.

I went with a regular one cause I wanted the capacity and really the difference is not all that much. I can still stick mine in my pocket and go to the gym or what ever its not exactly heavy. I think the nano and mini ones are expensive when you compare the capacity.

As for charging the normal size ones have a usb cable and an ac adaptor to plug in to any normal wall outlet. (so ill be taking mine on my cruise!)

Apparently the nano also has the ac adaptor included in the box.

The shuffle only connects and charges via USB to a computer.

Hope that helps.

Dan

Thanks dan.

My kids have the normal ipod which they bought themselves before we went away last october. They charged them up no problems onboard.

I was actually thinking about getting a nano for myself but now have decided just to share my kids ipod. I only need it during the day when walking and they are at school anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dan,

Didn't think you were coming back online until after your cruise. Hope you had a great Christmas & New Year. I only have 7 sleeps to go as well. Hope you have a great cruise. Have you guys all arranged to meet up? Did the Sydney based CC Christmas get together happen?

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Hey Dan,

Didn't think you were coming back online until after your cruise. Hope you had a great Christmas & New Year. I only have 7 sleeps to go as well. Hope you have a great cruise. Have you guys all arranged to meet up? Did the Sydney based CC Christmas get together happen?

Cheers,

Chaz:)

hey Chaz,

i thought id check out this site before we left.

I had a great xmas and new year. Hope you had a wonderful time as well.

Havent met up with anyone yet.

Hope you have a great time on the Star!!

I might start a thread to arrange a meeting spot for anyone wanting to meet up.

Cheers,

Dan

Hi Dan

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas & New Year. Hope you get on line again before you go. I want to wish everyone on your cruise a good trip but it's still a bit early. Probably about Friday.

Karen

Archived