Twister boat passion island?

chas329mi

Did this excursion on my first cruise on the Imagination. It was AWESOME! The twister boat ride was tons of fun (you will get wet!), the tour guides were funny and very interactive, Passion Island is a gorgeous beach, and the lunch was delicious! This is def one of the best excursions I have ever done! You won't be disappointed.

How crowded is the beach on Passion Island? did you have any trouble finding chairs or loungers?

When we went, only 2 ships in port and had entire beach to ourselves. Lunch was great and free drinks, hard to beat. Twister is awesome! We sat in the very back, up high and it was wild!

Have fun.

When we went, only 2 ships in port and had entire beach to ourselves. Lunch was great and free drinks, hard to beat. Twister is awesome! We sat in the very back, up high and it was wild!

Have fun.

How many people does the twister boat hold?

Do you get a "better" ride in the back than say the middle or the front?

We are booking this excursion for our upcoming cruising and really looking forward to it!!:)

The tour operator sat my husband and his best friend in the back two seats up high. It was hilarious. He kept looking at me and saying, "mucho agua". I was glad he sat me down in the hull of the boat. I got wet but not drenched. Fun time! Wish I was there right now.