is there any place to get coffee on the Wonder

Stratus22

Hey gang, Taking the family's first cruise in January on the Disney Wonder and was wondering if there are any places on board I can get a cup of coffee in the middle of the night? I Work Midnights and it's always a guarantee that I will be awake by 4am. Thanks....

Hey gang, Taking the family's first cruise in January on the Disney Wonder and was wondering if there are any places on board I can get a cup of coffee in the middle of the night? I Work Midnights and it's always a guarantee that I will be awake by 4am. Thanks....

Room service is 24/7 bat last night, and the self service station for soda etc has coffee there as well.

Some people say Oder it from room service before bed as it stays warm, but it's no fresh, only do that last night before midnight.

Early morning coffee from snack places starts at. 6am.

Sent from my iPad.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

I am also an early morning coffee person. My solution was to purchase a small one cup Keurig and some K-cups. The other solution is the insulated Thermos. Yes, it not fresh brewed, but it hits the spot until 6am.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sandy

Glad to hear that your back to cruising again.

Mike

HEY MIKE!!!!!! How was your trip!!!! Yep this trip is all bought and paid for!! Kids are excited too. We were looking at the weather map all during your cruise thinking to ourselves where we would have been. We would have loved to have met you all.... I bet each and everyone of you guys had a great time!! I see you are headed on another cruise as well!! Nice...Hey have any pics from this past cruise? Would love to see them :)

Talk to you later

Sandy!!

Wow so glad to hear from you!!!