Valor- Senic OV cabins 9196, 9197, 9198 and 9199

Hello-

Has anyone stayed in these cabins before? I am looking at the deck layout and I am a little concerened becasue the bridge is right below and right above it looks like a blank area so I am not sure what this could be? I am planning on treating myself for my 35th b-day next year and I love the idea of this cabin. But I would like it quiet:)

Thanks!!

We have stayed in 9201 right next door. No noise above or below. You might want to check with carnival to see if it is available. Doesnt necessarily show up on the website, but it is an awesome room.

We have stayed in 9201 right next door. No noise above or below. You might want to check with carnival to see if it is available. Doesnt necessarily show up on the website, but it is an awesome room.

I am going to contact my PVP. This is for Sept 2015. I am hoping its available.

I had 9199 on the Valor. Check out my Valor review in my signature for pics. It was very quiet, no noise at all.

Hi, thanks for the review, but I could only see 1 pic of the room, The other 3 were red X in box's. But I think I will try and google them or try this one website! Thanks!!!

I have to look this thread over again becasue I want to find that room witht he chaise in it! I would LOVE that!!!! I dont think the Valor has it :(

I have stayed in both 9200 and 9201 on the Valor and 9200 does have the chaise (which I LOVED) and 9201 did not.

I just booked 9201 on the Freedom. No easy task considering the two 6K rooms were just added in drydock.

Took most of the morning but they figured out how to do it.

I have to look this thread over again becasue I want to find that room witht he chaise in it! I would LOVE that!!!! I dont think the Valor has it :(

The two rooms on the ends are the larger grand scenic oceanview rooms you're talking about. Category 6k. They are on the Valor. Check out the deck plan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Hope you manage to get one of those two cabins. I tried to get them for my sailing in 2016 and they were already booked.... I'm sure you will love them - they look SO big :-)

9197 was our room last spring break ('13). It adjoined a room where my mom stayed. This spring break we tried again to get this room on the Glory and they refused to sell that room to my mom since she was sailing alone. Too high of a demand and they wanted to hold it for a larger group. She was bummed. But she ended up enjoying her balcony room a lot. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I believe one of the 6Ks is designed for 2 occupants and the other for 4. I ensured I booked the one for 2 since I didn't want to be "upgraded" out of it.

Although we are booked in 9201 we would like to have booked 9200 because of the chaise lounge, but we're refused it because there were just two of us.

We were allowed to book 9200 with just 2 back in Sept 2013 - we (2 of us) just sailed again in March 2014 and had 9201 - but 9200 was already booked. We enjoyed 9201 but I admit I did miss the chaise lounge. FWIW-we (2 again) do have 9200 booked on the Glory in August and it does have the chaise :)!