Irie Blue Hole

lovemydogs

I'm considering booking the Irie Blue Hole and lunch excursion through Liberty Tours. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to the Blue Hole from the Falmouth port? I don' t relish the idea of a two hour bus ride.

Many thanks,

Heather

Edited by lovemydogs

I'm considering booking the Irie Blue Hole and lunch excursion through Liberty Tours. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to the Blue Hole from the Falmouth port? I don' t relish the idea of a two hour bus ride.

Many thanks,

Heather

We just used Liberty Tours a few weeks ago at our stop in Falmouth, and it took an hour each way. I know it seems like a long time in a van, but it's not bad at all. Our tour guide was Ricardo, who kept us entertained the whole trip. He is from Jamaica and is very knowledgeable about the Island. He showed us a map of the area, Jamaican money, we sampled guinep, the local fruit and learned the history. It was very interesting to my family. Once you arrive at the Blue Hole, you will realize it was worth the drive! I have never experienced such a beautiful place! I had been to other Caribbean islands, but this place was heaven!

I highly recommend Liberty Tours, as this was the highlight of our vacation.

I did a lot of research comparing tour companies, and Liberty fit our needs well.

Thank you so very much!! Such a great reply! An hour isn't bad. I've done excursions where it's 2 1/2 hours each way and it's just too long. I think I'm going to go for it.

Thanks again,

Heather