Trolley shuttles from Key West Pier B?

Sarah@Sea

Does Carnival provide the trolley shuttle from the ship's gangway when docked at Pier B in Key West? I know the actually Old Town Trolley station is right there at Mallory Square but I've also seen some ships have the trolley right to the ship, as our HAL cruise did in December.

Edited by Sarah@Sea

Does Carnival provide the trolley shuttle from the ship's gangway when docked at Pier B in Key West? I know the actually Old Town Trolley station is right there at Mallory Square but I've also seen some ships have the trolley right to the ship, as our HAL cruise did in December.

If you are at pier B, you can walk to the trolley stop in about 5 min. I have never seen the trolley go to the ship, but I have only been on a Carnival ship every time we have went there.

Wriggly80 is correct. I've been on Carnival ships that have docked at both options. When you dock at the Navy Mole, for security reasons, the trolleys pick you up and take you back to the ship. They will drop you at the exit so you can walk to the beach, or at Mallory Square.

Pier B, you just walk out across this,

k4p3.jpg

To get to this. A couple of the trolleys have stops/tickets just past the brick building at the left of this shot.

tpb1.jpg

It's been 10 years, but check into doing the trolley on your own. We took the ships tour and they crammed us into the seats like sardines, even my grandfather who couldn't straighten his leg. It was miserably hot to be crammed in like that and it was hard to hear the tour guide with just the noise of that many people. Meanwhile , we were driving past trolleys doing the tour nearly with only a handful of people on the whole thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's been 10 years, but check into doing the trolley on your own. We took the ships tour and they crammed us into the seats like sardines, even my grandfather who couldn't straighten his leg. It was miserably hot to be crammed in like that and it was hard to hear the tour guide with just the noise of that many people. Meanwhile , we were driving past trolleys doing the tour nearly with only a handful of people on the whole thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I used to live in Miami, I usually stay on board and enjoy the ship whenever KW is a stop because I've been so many times, so honestly I have no idea which pier our HAL ship was docked. I've done the trolley 2-3 times before, it's one of my favorite ways to get around and the drivers are so funny. So yes, I'll order my tickets on-line in advance as there is a reduced price....just been awhile now since I've been so I want to go check out some of my fav places, like the Coach Factory Store. :D

I used to live in Miami, I usually stay on board and enjoy the ship whenever KW is a stop because I've been so many times, so honestly I have no idea which pier our HAL ship was docked. I've done the trolley 2-3 times before, it's one of my favorite ways to get around and the drivers are so funny. So yes, I'll order my tickets on-line in advance as there is a reduced price....just been awhile now since I've been so I want to go check out some of my fav places, like the Coach Factory Store. :D

Not sure if you know, but they now have two trolley company's in Key West. Old Town which has been there for quite a few years and now there is City View.

City View stays in old town key west and online price is $19 a day for hop on - hop off. Has about the same stops as Old Town trolley in the historic part of Key West.

Old town takes you all the way around Key West (which takes about an hour) and the online price is $27.41

If you don't have a need to go to the newer part of town, City View is a better deal.

Not sure if you know, but they now have two trolley company's in Key West. Old Town which has been there for quite a few years and now there is City View.

City View stays in old town key west and online price is $19 a day for hop on - hop off. Has about the same stops as Old Town trolley in the historic part of Key West.

Old town takes you all the way around Key West (which takes about an hour) and the online price is $27.41

If you don't have a need to go to the newer part of town, City View is a better deal.

Thank you might have to check them out just so I have a good comparison.