Review: Celebrity solstice - 18 nights - ship + bay of islands & moorea

COTW

We recently enjoyed an long cruise with Celebrity - touching soil in New Zealand, Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora and Hawaii.

Our reviews are quite long with images and are broken up into:

Overall ship review + video

Bay of Islands

Papeete & Moorea

Bora Bora and Hawaii coming soon.

Worth a read for anyone who has never cruised before.

:-)

Excellent review and wonderful pictures!!! Did you have a hammock on your balcony?? Looking forward to the rest of your review, this cruise is definitely on my bucket list....:):)

Thank you so much for sharing! Your photos are amazing and the words that describe your adventure have me feeling like I am there with you! My husband and I booked this trip for 2015 and are now much looking forward to it! Thanks again and looking forward to the rest of your review :)

Gorgeous Photos, Great Review - feel like I'm on the cruise with you...but hold on - get a grip - i WILL be on the cruise soon enough!!! We are bring Solstice back to OZ in October from Hawaii. Cannot come soon enough!! Solstice looks a beautiful ship, the ports of call are straight out of a dream ... Do tell me though - in Bora Bora when you swim with the rays and sharks, can you touch the sharks? Do they get as close as the one in your photo - or was that a bit of a zoomed shot .. lol like from about 50 meters (safe shark distance!!) away!! Thanks again for your efforts and sharing your memories!

We recently enjoyed an long cruise with Celebrity - touching soil in New Zealand, Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora and Hawaii.

Bay of Islands

Papeete & Moorea

Thank you. I wasn't just reading. I was experiencing. Your writing is beautiful. Can't wait to take this cruise next year.

Bay of Islands

Papeete & Moorea

Really nice review.

Your pictures and posts brought back memories of our cruise. We sailed round trip from Papeete on Oceania Marina from April 5 to April 19. While waiting to disembark, your ship pulled into port and docked next to us. We liked it so much we are booking her to Alaska in July 2015.

Finally able to add our last post from our Celebrity Solstice cruising.

HAWAII (a very brief visit and introduction)

You never mentioned what you did in Auckland? I see the ship review post, the Bay of Islands then Papeete and Moorea but wondering how you spent the day in Auckland?

Sadly, I didn't get as much time to experience Auckland as I would've liked so I didn't feel like an authority to write on it this time around.

Hopefully I'll get another opportunity. New Zealand is such a magical place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app