Shops Island Escape

If memory serves, there was specifically one large shop which sold some basics (combs, toiletries etc) along with a selection of clothes, Radley handbags, souvenirs. There was also a watch shop for sure, and I think a perfumery, but someone might have a better memory than me and remember a bit more detail. :confused:

They did also do specials on specific days and displays of handbags and jewellery would be displayed along the walkway between the shops.

I have been on this ship twice before, but for the life of me I can't remember the shops. They just merge in the mind with every other ship I have been on. There is always a "duty free" for the fags & booze, watch & iffy looking jewellery shops, overpriced handbag & scent shops... What must be remembered is that there is usually at least one "sale" day for each of the shops, something like 15% off the duty free on Thomson ships, often on the sea day so that'll be day one on the Souks & Sangria cruise. Offers are normally shown in the newsletter.

Anyhow we will be able to check them out together, as I am on the same cruise as you.:)

P.S. We never buy an Island Escape Parker pen... We win them on the quizzes. :D