Camp Carnival Under 2 Babysitting ?

AJI2596

I found this

For the convenience of our guests, Camp Carnival offers Night Owls for children 6 months to 11 years, allowing parents time to enjoy the nightlife without having to worry about their little ones.

When?

Night Owls is available each evening from 10:00pm-3:00am.

Night Owls is not available during the hours that Camp Carnival is closed or during Camp Carnival’s scheduled activities, which typically run from 10:00am-1:00pm; 2:00pm-5:00pm; and 6:00pm-10:00pm.

How much?

$6.75 per hour plus a 15% gratuity, per child

No discount for additional children

Fees are due upon pick-up and paid via Sail & Sign Card directly to the Youth Staff on duty. Cash is not an acceptable form of payment.

Any child left past 3:00am will be charged double (for the time period beyond 3:00am) and will forfeit Night Owls privileges for the remainder of the cruise, if the policy is abused.

Where?

In the Camp Carnival facility with a "slumber party" type atmosphere, including movie time, toys, video games and room service snacks. 9-11 Years have fun playing video games, arts & crafts and more.

Children sleep on pillows and blankets. Cots are not provided.

For infants, Pack & Plays are available for usage.

Note: Carnival Cruise Lines does not offer any in-stateroom services.

Edited by hftmrock

Also, my experience with the night owls program on our Feb 2014 cruise is that you pay the $6.75/hour for the full time 10 pm - 3am regardless if the child is there for only an hour. :(

Also, my experience with the night owls program on our Feb 2014 cruise is that you pay the $6.75/hour for the full time 10 pm - 3am regardless if the child is there for only an hour. :(

I've only had to pay for longer than she was there if we signed up for one of the Night Owl parties and it was made clear to me that I was going to have to pay for the full time. On the party nights, you can tell them you don't want your child to go to the party. Otherwise, we've only paid for her time actually there, rounded to the hour I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk