Well, I think I'm sold on the Freedom... Thanks RCCL website...

Okay, so after playing around at FreedomOfTheSeas.com, I'm ready to book a Freedom cruise. Those whirlpools really catch my attention. I'll be anxious to read reviews from those of you who have booked her already when you get back. Maybe by the time I sail the Mariner in November, they'll offer a HUGE discount for booking on-line? :p ... hm...

If you haven't seen the website yet, go check it out. I'm a 27 year old with no kids, so I was a little concerned that it would be strictly a "kid and family" friendly ship, but there's a lot there I think I'll like... even the H2O park has me curious enough to squirt DH with a water cannon...

I haven't even checked the Freedom itins. I haven't even read the Freedom threads on here yet, but I think I'll start. Oh man, am I hooked before it's even finished? Or do I just have "cruise fever" REALLY bad???

Captdata...see you on the Oct 15 sailing...but before that I will be sure to post lots of pictures and a review from the inaugural sailing as well...stay tuned :)

Emmy

Okay, so after playing around at FreedomOfTheSeas.com, I'm ready to book a Freedom cruise. Those whirlpools really catch my attention. I'll be anxious to read reviews from those of you who have booked her already when you get back. Maybe by the time I sail the Mariner in November, they'll offer a HUGE discount for booking on-line? :p ... hm...

If you haven't seen the website yet, go check it out. I'm a 27 year old with no kids, so I was a little concerned that it would be strictly a "kid and family" friendly ship, but there's a lot there I think I'll like... even the H2O park has me curious enough to squirt DH with a water cannon...

I haven't even checked the Freedom itins. I haven't even read the Freedom threads on here yet, but I think I'll start. Oh man, am I hooked before it's even finished? Or do I just have "cruise fever" REALLY bad???

hey i just booked the freedom of the sea's for September 10th 2006, we have been on thr voyager 2ice and the Mairner last August, cant wait to see this ship. I am 26 my husband got me into cruising, that is what he wanted to do for out honeymoon, 2003 since then cruising is my thing and we have traveled everywhere and i would rather do a cruise then a land vacation!!!

Freedom also cought my eye, we have all ages there is 14 of us going the youngest one's range from 23-29 years old then 40-55 years old..

Just to tell you we got an e-2 category balcony for 997pp and that was not bad price for a new ship!!!

happy cruising

Just to tell you we got an e-2 category balcony for 997pp

WOW! That is a pretty good deal. Unfortunately, I can't cruise during "hot deals" and more inexpensive times because I'm a teacher. My breaks are everyone elses breaks, too! :p Ah well... only 26 years until retirement...

Archived