Ocean Princess Capetown to Dover May 2014

OLYMPUS

Hello Pia, I can't find your long anticipated live? :eek: I have been following your adventures for many years and do hope that you will continue to inspire us all with your wonderful posts! Thank you :)

I suppose I just can't hide from you guys and disappear in the woodwork. Sorry to say that will be no LIVE. We are not on the cruise. My husband sustained a head injury beginning of last week. I am doing this now from a hospital from where we hope he will be discharged tomorrow. We have high expectations that he will eventually fully recover.

I have no clue when we will be able to travel again on any cruise which requires flying.

Thank you for your inquiries and hope to be back LIVE with you soon.

I suppose I just can't hide from you guys and disappear in the woodwork. Sorry to say that will be no LIVE. We are not on the cruise. My husband sustained a head injury beginning of last week. I am doing this now from a hospital from where we hope he will be discharged tomorrow. We have high expectations that he will eventually fully recover.

I have no clue when we will be able to travel again on any cruise which requires flying.

Thank you for your inquiries and hope to be back LIVE with you soon.

Pia, thoughts and prayers are with you for a full recovery fo Mike.

Jackie

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Pia, so sorry for my intrusion on what must be a very stressful time for you and Mike.

You will always be #1 in my opinion. Your posts always bring cruising alive for me.

I wish Mike a speedy recovery and I am always happy to see your posts, whether on land or at sea.