Best or large oceanview cabins on Spirit

js4rq

Hi, we are looking at doing an Europe cruise on the Spirit next year.

We are looking at booking either an inside or oceanview cabin. We have a list of the best inside cabins, but now looking at the best oceanview cabins. Would like a decent or large cabin, preferably on a higher deck.

Any recommendations?? :D

Thank you!!

Deck 8 all the way forward there are only 2 O3 Oceanview cabins but they are huge - 287sqft compared with only 157 sqft average.

PS mind you, they probably get snapped up very quickly even though they are very close to the bow.

Edited by B6ConMe
added ps

Hi, we are looking at doing an Europe cruise on the Spirit next year.

We are looking at booking either an inside or oceanview cabin. We have a list of the best inside cabins, but now looking at the best oceanview cabins. Would like a decent or large cabin, preferably on a higher deck.

Any recommendations?? :D

Thank you!!

Would you mind sharing your list of insides. I have just started looking at decks for our 2015 Spirit cruise. Not booked yet but planning to book in the next couple of weeks.

We too are looking at an inside or OV

Deck 8 all the way forward there are only 2 O3 Oceanview cabins but they are huge - 287sqft compared with only 157 sqft average.

PS mind you, they probably get snapped up very quickly even though they are very close to the bow.

Awesome, thanks for that! Will check availability for those two cabins.

gardiner41 I'm at work at the moment but if I remember correctly, 6035 and 6335 are two of the large inside cabins. Good luck! :D

Edited by js4rq

gardiner41 I'm at work at the moment but if I remember correctly, 6035 and 6335 are two of the large inside cabins. Good luck! :D

great thanks :D

Suites for our sailing are sold out but I think there is still good selection for Insides and OV hopefully on eof those mentioned on this thread will be available!

We will be in cabin 8500, the twin of your 8000. Did you like that cabin? Any negatives?

We did like the cabin - and loved the extra space. My parents also had an OV and that little big of space makes a big difference.

Negatives???? HMMMMMM - well, being forward you do feel some movement and also some noise when docking - however, these were not huge issues for us. I would book this cabin again.

We did like the cabin - and loved the extra space. My parents also had an OV and that little big of space makes a big difference.

Negatives???? HMMMMMM - well, being forward you do feel some movement and also some noise when docking - however, these were not huge issues for us. I would book this cabin again.

Excellent! Been a little worried...thank you!!

Cabins 8000 and 8500 aren't available on the sailing dates we're looking at. Any other oceanview cabin recommendations? Waiting to find out about the inside cabins.