Deciding on Vision Cabins and Dates

I need advice in deciding which of two Vision cruises we should take. The first is in Cabin 7028 on 11//30/15; the other is in Cabin 7572 on 1/11/16. They are the same size with the same size balcony as far as I can tell. Cabin 7028 is on the port side just forward of the forward elevators. Cabin 7572 is on the starboard side a little forward of the Centrum elevators. They are both 10 days and I'm pretty sure the itineraries are exactly the same, but I need to verify that. The prices are identical, so that doesn't help.

I would appreciate any help you can give me with info to help make this decision - convenience, experiences with noise, knowledge of the particular cabins, and anything else I haven't thought of.

It's never before been hard for us to book a cruise, but today we keep vacillating between these two.

We have been on Enchantment twice, once in 2001, and again on the stretched version in October, 2013 - those are our only experiences with this class ship, so we'd also appreciate any general info about Vision class. We are definitely taking one of these cruises; I guess I wish we could afford both.

The only other cruises we have booked right now are Enchantment (4 days) on 10/20/14, Explorer (9 days to the ABC's) on 12/4/14, and Vision (7 days) on 2/28/15.

Thanks for your help.

Margy

Edited by Margy23
Typo