Norwegian Star, December 27, 2014, Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera

runchadrun

Ahoy there!

My husband and I are experienced cruisers and we will be bringing along two other couples (who happen to be some of our best friends) on their first cruise! We've got cabins all near each other on Deck 11 so we can keep them out of trouble... :)

We are loyal to Royal but since there are no West Coast RCI ships we're taking NCL for the first time. And despite living in LA we've not been on long cruise to the Mexican Rivera, only a few Carnival booze cruises to Ensenada, which really aren't our style. But we're confident that we'll have a great time on NCL. And it's a New Year's cruise so that should make it even more fun.

It would be great to meet other LGBT folks on the cruise!

• 6 months later...

My partner and I will be on the NCL Star for the New Year's cruise that departs LA on December 28th. I'm thinking this might be the same cruise as you are on. Am I correct?

We are frequent NCL cruisers, so would be glad to help keep your friends out of trouble ! There will be nightly LGBT gatherings so we look forward to meeting you there.

Doug&Ron from Sacramento

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the one leaving on the 28th but I can't edit the subject since it's been too long since I posted this. I replied to your other post a couple weeks ago. I'm sure we'll run into each other at one of the LBGT get togethers.

Edited by runchadrun