bingo

The best I can remember the price range to play was $25-50, depending on how many cards you wanted to play. The winnings are based on the # of players. The regular non jackpot (last play of the cruise) wins were on average of $100 - 250 a game! The last jackpot game I've seen goes for as high as $10,000 or a free cruise!

Yes cards start at $25.00. The games are $100.00-$250.00 for prizes. One time they may play for a free cruise and the last Jackpot will be for whatever was not won on the build up one. Sometimes it is between $5000.00-$10,000.00.

Only played once, but it was $25 for six games ... and the prizes were $300 and up ... lots of bingo players on that cruise... I understand the prizes are based on number of players. I heard the big jackpot at the end was nearly $15,000.

Just got off the explorer and these prices are correct. My son got a junior pack to play for free. Kids can call bingo but the prize will be given to the parents! I thought this was very FAIR :-)

I won the first game of bingo and split the prize with someone, we each got $69.00......

The jackpot on the Voyager (Canada) was $12,000. It cost $35 for a pack of cards, and an additional $15 for an extra jackpot card.

We were on the Mariner July 3rd cruise. My husband and I always play Bingo. The "big" pack cost us $35. I'm not sure what else was available. My sister-in-law won the snowball bingo on the last day. The only game she played. Over $13,000. I have a great picture of her with a look of shock on her face. That $13,000 will come in very handy with twin girls starting college this fall!

We just returned from the 7/24 cruise in the Mariner ... I only played two bingo games ... one for the free cruise which was $20.00 for a sheet which had six bingo cards printed on it and again the last sea day for the jackpot which was a record at approximately $16,500. For the jackpot games we bought the packet for $35.00 which included four regular bingo sheets (6 cards per page) and one jackpot page (6 cards per page). Didn't win anything but it was fun playing!! I think the jackpot got split between three people.

Just got off the explorer and these prices are correct. My son got a junior pack to play for free. Kids can call bingo but the prize will be given to the parents! I thought this was very FAIR :-)

Junior pack? What's this about?

Archived