Off Liberty Recently - S'mores Parfait!!!

lmgouglas

So we are recently off the Carnival Liberty and I am desperately searching for the recipe for the S'mores Parfait - it was the best dessert I had on the last night :( ... If anyone has the recipe or knows how to get it, I would be so thankful!!!

So we are recently off the Carnival Liberty and I am desperately searching for the recipe for the S'mores Parfait - it was the best dessert I had on the last night :( ... If anyone has the recipe or knows how to get it, I would be so thankful!!!

I've never seen that. Where'd you get it? My kids would LOVE it!!

I've never seen that. Where'd you get it? My kids would LOVE it!!

We had it one night in the MDR, I think it was towards the end of the week. I am not a big dessert person, but this was FANTASTIC!!! I hope you get to enjoy it as well!!!

We had it one night in the MDR, I think it was towards the end of the week. I am not a big dessert person, but this was FANTASTIC!!! I hope you get to enjoy it as well!!!

It sounds yummy. We camp and my kids think smores are the best thing since sliced bread! We'll be looking for this on our Sunshine cruise in June!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Is it off the kids menu or the adult menu? I would be VERY interested in that too

It was on the MDR adult dessert menu I guess, we had 13, 14, 15 year olds with us with all the same menu.

You might try asking John Heald on his Facebook page to see if he can get you the recipe. He has gotten recipes for other things served on Carnival.

Good luck as it sounds delicious and I will look forward to having it on Liberty.

I'm going on Glory next week:) This will be my 8th carnival cruise, I'm so nervous about the new menus because I am bringing my dad, sister and niece who have never cruised before. I have always bragged to them about how awesome the cruise food is vs. food at all-inclusives.

I am SO glad to finally hear someone have something positive to say about the new menu :)

It's about the only dessert from the new menu that I am excited about trying. I hope to do a menu review after getting back in a couple of weeks. I love single digit dance.

I've heard the kids menu has a sundae or two on it. So if you can't find the parfait, get the kids menu for dessert :)

It's about the only dessert from the new menu that I am excited about trying. I hope to do a menu review after getting back in a couple of weeks. I love single digit dance.

We are on the Liberty June 28.

I would appreciate very much your taking the time to review the menu for us when you come back.

and the theater shows if you have time.

Happy Sails to you!

My DH has actually done that before.

I did that once. I ordered the Banana Split. I could not eat it all, and I am addicted to ice cream, chocolate sauce...etc.

I ask for the cookies on the menu for kids a lot. they are the melt in your mouth chocolate chip cookies they have in the Lido Restaurant. they must be half butter...they melt so quickly.

I have learned to ourder Two of them, as only about three come on a plate, and they are not large. My husband, who does not want any, immediately when they arrive, has his hand on my cookies. So now I just order some for him and some for me.

I know cookies. And those cookies are some of the best ever. And I will try that parfait if I can find it. It sounds delicious.

We are on the Liberty June 28.

I would appreciate very much your taking the time to review the menu for us when you come back.

and the theater shows if you have time.

Happy Sails to you!

I will try. We didn't go to a single show last Sept except the Comedy Club. But one of the DD's going with us this time likes the shows, so we will likely go to a couple.

You might try asking John Heald on his Facebook page to see if he can get you the recipe. He has gotten recipes for other things served on Carnival.

Good luck as it sounds delicious and I will look forward to having it on Liberty.

Great suggestion! I will definately do that!