Double tree Hilton.

Rock_ON!!

I have booked three nights pre-cruise at the Double Tree. I would love to hear people's opinions about this hotel , or do I need to look somewhere else? We are a family of 4 , 2 adults, 2 tween/ teenagers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

we stayed there this year and last and enjoyed it. short walk up to Ashford Ave. turn left and you can walk all the way down the Condado. recommend Pinky's for breakfast. the supermarket is right across the street, very convenient. the rooms are a little on the small side, the bathrooms have frosted glass doors, any time you turn on the light it gets bright in the bedroom. we take a couple of battery operated candles to use as a night light and they work nicely for those really dark ship cabins too. staff was very friendly and love the cookies.

We've stayed here twice and are staying here again in August. The rooms are on the small side, but they're lovely. The grounds are really pretty as well. There is a workout area and spa.

The grocery store is right across the street and if you're cruising, you can stop in there for a couple of bottles of wine to take onboard.

The hotel recommends a restaurant around the corner called Bebo's. That's the only thing in my opinion that the hotel has got wrong. The restaurant wasn't good.

This hotel is ranked 4th on tripadvisor.

Thank you for the replies!

IF Bebo's is not good.

You might want to try Orozco's. On Ashford in the Condado area. True PR food with very reasonable prices. Not at all fancy and there is often a small line. Worth waiting for.

And for breakfast, the Atlantic hotel for a beautiful beachfront breakfast for around $10pp included excellent coffee and juice.

Enjoy your trip!

We stayed here back in 2011 - pictures of the room start in post 10. We did eat at Bebo's and found they room very quiet and comfortable for a post-cruise stay!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1522835

Thank you for the information. I also enjoyed reading your review! I love to get ideas about excursions from other CC member so I can choose the best excursion for my family.

Thank you for the information. I also enjoyed reading your review! I love to get ideas about excursions from other CC member so I can choose the best excursion for my family.

Oh thanks. I love reading reading reviews too. It gives you a better understanding of what's available and can easy your mind booking a non-cruise ship excursion.

I meant to say the service at Bebo's was hit or miss (not high...don't know where I got that word) but it is really the only place within walking distance to eat. And we did go to the grocery store for snacks too.

Enjoy your cruise!!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app