Since today is Steakhouse ? Day

Doctorsbaby

I would like to make a reservation for the Steakhouse on our first night on the Valor but we will have our daughter (will be 4) with us as on prior cruises, Camp Carnival did not open until late evening on the first day. She will not order her own entree since she eats very little in the evening. Will we have to pay the full $35 for her?

I would like to make a reservation for the Steakhouse on our first night on the Valor but we will have our daughter (will be 4) with us as on prior cruises, Camp Carnival did not open until late evening on the first day. She will not order her own entree since she eats very little in the evening. Will we have to pay the full $35 for her?

To the best of my knowledge, the steakhouse does not have a child's menu. Maybe you could ask someone at Carnival's Guest Services (1-800-764-7422) if you could just ask for an extra plate in the steakhouse and share a portion of your meal with your daughter without having to pay for a full meal that she wouldn't eat.

To the best of my knowledge, the steakhouse does not have a child's menu. Maybe you could ask someone at Carnival's Guest Services (1-800-764-7422) if you could just ask for an extra plate in the steakhouse and share a portion of your meal with your daughter without having to pay for a full meal that she wouldn't eat.
I will give them a call and ask. I thought I would ask here as it came to mind from all the steakhouse questions I've seen today.

She normally doesn't order off a child's menu as she is used to eating what we do and chicken fingers, mac/cheese and stuff doesn't really interest her.