Breakfast on last day?

They have served me room service last day on each cruise.

Me too, per my previous post. At least the last two cruises, which were the Liberty and the Freedom, just hung the order form on the door the last night and requested an early delivery for about 7am. It worked like a charm for me.:)

Just off the Breeze and didn't know I could do room service the last day until I saw them delivering for the cabin next door. I just ran down to the buffet for some croissants and coffee. By the time we got ready they had already called our number so we just walked off.

I'm not in a hurry to get off but if I have to be up and dressed then I want to get going. If I could lounge in my cabin I might stay longer. But since I can't I know my vacation is over and it is time to get going. Just sitting around waiting to disembark would drive me crazy :). We only have a 2.5 hour drive but do like getting off early and getting on our way. Home by 11:30 yesterday.

I stand corrected. I have not been on the Breeze and every CCL ship. However my latest cruises on the Dream , Paradise and Ecstasy I was told I could not order room service last day. This is what I get for assuming it was company wide. I will make sure to put out the card on my next CCL cruise.

They do not serve room service last morning. Only DR and buffet.

We had Room Service at 6:15am two weeks ago on the Magic. Put the card out the night before and it arrived just in time.

Why so early? Priority self assist debarkation at 7am!!

Catrin