Any news on Freedom sailing after drydock

vasilos

I believe that the Freedom has had one cruise since drydock. Yesterday's sailing would have been her second since drydock.

I just remember hearing that a lot of passengers were really p'o,d last week because their luggage got drenched in a torrential downpour while being loaded on the ship.

Still cant wait to hear some feedback about the ship in general as well as the upgrades.

Any reviews or news from anyone yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would have thought that we would have heard something by now.:rolleyes:

There were people saying they were going on that May3rd cruise.

I hope we hear from them soon. :D

I believe that the Freedom has had one cruise since drydock. Yesterday's sailing would have been her second since drydock.

I just remember hearing that a lot of passengers were really p'o,d last week because their luggage got drenched in a torrential downpour while being loaded on the ship.

Still cant wait to hear some feedback about the ship in general as well as the upgrades.

Not trying to be negative or debate, but if the rain was that bad how would the expect their luggage not to,get wet? It's not like you can pull the cruise ship inside the terminal to load luggage.

I agree about the rain and the luggage getting wet or not, but the point of my mentioning that is that there had already been a cruise. I think that from OP's original post, they thought that today was the first cruise post drydock. I was just saying that I recall last week reading somewhere that folks were upset about wet luggage. So that we are all waiting for some feedback from at least one cruise that has occurred since she came out of drydock.

Wet luggage and the clothes inside would not upset me, it all dries out. For those in that "old", one week ago post that I have lost track of, who complained about soaked and ruined electronic equip, I am sorry but I would never leave such vulnerable items in checked baggage anyway.

So come on....Freedom May 3 cruisers...we need some reviews.:)

I agree about the rain and the luggage getting wet or not, but the point of my mentioning that is that there had already been a cruise. I think that from OP's original post, they thought that today was the first cruise post drydock. I was just saying that I recall last week reading somewhere that folks were upset about wet luggage. So that we are all waiting for some feedback from at least one cruise that has occurred since she came out of drydock.

Wet luggage and the clothes inside would not upset me, it all dries out. For those in that "old", one week ago post that I have lost track of, who complained about soaked and ruined electronic equip, I am sorry but I would never leave such vulnerable items in checked baggage anyway.

So come on....Freedom May 3 cruisers...we need some reviews.:)

Didnt mean to hijack lol. That just puzzled me lol....... I thought john had posted comments about her first,sailing.

Waiting patiently myself! I'm on the Freedom repo in February and can't wait to see pictures of her upgrades, specifically the Red Frog Pub since none of the Conquest Class ships have gotten that particular upgrade but her. Also wondering how the new shows were.

I'll be sailing May 18th! I would be happy to post some pictures before we set sail, and then our first port is Key West so easy peasy to find wifi...my only issue...lol...someone point me to instructions on how to post picture from iPhone via TapTalk...I have that app.

Not trying to be negative or debate, but if the rain was that bad how would the expect their luggage not to,get wet? It's not like you can pull the cruise ship inside the terminal to load luggage.

We sailed on the Freedom out of Port Everglades one time when it was storming from the night before boarding all through the boarding process and well into the time prior to actual leaving. Don't know how they managed, but luggage did not get wet which surprised me very much.