Beaches in Belize?

CVL105

No - on the Carnival capers right in bold large letters says here are no beaches in Belize. Caye Caulker is the only one but that's quite a distance away by boat. You'll have to beach it on another island - Belize is beautiful. Take a tour and enjoy!

Hey all,

I just got back from my cruise and it was great. For all those interested, there is a beach on Belize, 5 miles from the port, but it is man-made. I didn't go there, but they said it was nice. We opted to do a snorkel/beach tour that took us to Goff Caye. It was an awesome snorkeling trip and the Caye was absolutely beautiful. My boyfriend and I kept saying that it looked like we were in a Corona commercial!

Ive heard the only place to swim at Cay Caulker is at the"split". Is this true? Thanks!:)

The split is a nice place to swim. We swam there. But it's not the only place to swim. Thre are beaches along the way to the spit.

Archived