Chances of a balcony room opening up?

Bongo

Hello,

I've been researching cruises and apparently took to long because the cruise I want to book no longer has any balcony cabins available. They have jr suite's but I didn't want to spend that much money. I'm thinking of booking a large ocean view and just keep an eye-open for a balcony to become available. I know anything possible, but I was wondering what that chances are that this will happen? The cruise is Oct 9th, so it's still 60+ days out. Do cabins get returned into inventory as you get closer?

Thanks!

Pam

Which cruise is it? If it's a large ship, there may be some balconies opening up, as TAs release blocks of cabins. However, there are a few ships out there with none or very limited amounts of balcony cabins. Therefore, they may not open up because there aren't any to begin with. If you tell us the ship, we might be able to help.

We are sailing Oct. 2, and our final payment was about July 24. Actually, quite a few staterooms opened up in the week before final payment was due. There aren't as many cancellations after that, because of the penalties and cost involved. You would be taking your chances.

Thanks! That's that I thought, but a girl can dream! We're cruising on AOS. I've cruised before, but always on Carnival and always with a balcony, so I guess this is just going to be a trip full of new experiences!

Thanks!

Pam

Archived