Shows for QN 11/2 Maiden can now be booked

Can you shed some light on the showtimes? Thank you in advance!

11/2 Maiden is transatlantic with no ports so the Entertainment schedule is probably very different from normal sailings.

At this time we don't even know who the 3rd Performer is but hey booked it anyway as it didn't interfere with other shows.

Comedy Show is 45 minutes in Royal Theatre.

Starwater is 45 minutes in TWO70.

Mamma Mia is 2 and half hours in Royal Theatre.

Variety Show in Royal Theatre - cannot be booked yet.

3rd Guest Performer is 45 minutes Royal Theatre.

There is also 1st Guest Performer and 2nd Guest performer...no details on who they are.

11/2 Maiden is transatlantic with no ports so the Entertainment schedule is probably very different from normal sailings.

At this time we don't even know who the 3rd Performer is but hey booked it anyway as it didn't interfere with other shows.

There is also 1st Guest Performer and 2nd Guest performer...no details on who they are.

I hope they go for the WOW and that the 3rd one is a real headliner.

Last night could allow for someone to board just for that one night. That is how they used to do it on the old Maiden Voyages back in the 70s and 80s.

Probably hoping for too much there.

I hope they go for the WOW and that the 3rd one is a real headliner.

Last night could allow for someone to board just for that one night. That is how they used to do it on the old Maiden Voyages back in the 70s and 80s.

Probably hoping for too much there.

At least one real headliner would be nice...hey that could be our new game on the ship....spot the headliner...well we do have plenty of time to spot them...and they will need to board in Southampton :D

Kind of interesting to note that the system is still not running properly. The transatlantic seems to have "Starwater" available to book but not the second theater show. On both the inaugural and 12/1 sailings I was able to book Sonic Odyssey but Starwater does not show up at all.

11/23 has:

Mamma Mia!

Guest Entertainer 1

Guest Entertainer 2

Sonic Odyssey

Theater is empty in the evening on days 5 & 6 still.

12/1 has:

Mamma Mia!

Guest Entertainer 1

Guest Entertainer 2

Guest Entertainer 3

Comedy Show

Sonic Odyssey

Theater is empty in the evening on days 4 & 8 still and days 5 & 6 share a single entertainers 2 shows so one more could be split their as well. Day 9 is also a 5:30 show and could have 2 evening shows still as well.

I'm guessing both will receive Starwater at some point as well. The empty theater nights could also be room for more shows so don't finalize any plans yet as things are still waiting to be revealed. Who knows if their will be another show or an additional entertainer on any other sailings.

Edited by DEIx15x8

Spa & Fitness now showing for 11/2 sailing on RCCL website.

I wonder how many will book this -

Thermage Body

VITALITY SPA & FITNESS CENTER

DURATION: 90 MINUTES

Smooth and tighten wrinkled, crepey and sagging skin on the tummy.

From*

$2,750USD Adult

Spa & Fitness now showing for 11/2 sailing on RCCL website.

I wonder how many will book this -

Thermage Body

VITALITY SPA & FITNESS CENTER

DURATION: 90 MINUTES

Smooth and tighten wrinkled, crepey and sagging skin on the tummy.

From*

$2,750USD Adult

wow, compared to price people are paying to be stressed over dynamic dining, that's a bargain to look younger.

Wonder how long until other areas populate then. How far out do they usually do these things? Feels really early to pick a day and time to get a spa treatment.

wow, compared to price people are paying to be stressed over dynamic dining, that's a bargain to look younger.

Wonder how long until other areas populate then. How far out do they usually do these things? Feels really early to pick a day and time to get a spa treatment.

The Spa & Fitness listings were not there when I checked earlier.

Having never used the Spa etc I have no idea when they usually appear for booking.

Variety Show can now be reserved for 11/2 Maiden.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Do they offer any kind of description with that. It seems to only show on your sailing at this point. Is it the same time setup as the guest entertainers?

Thanks for keeping us updated. Do they offer any kind of description with that. It seems to only show on your sailing at this point. Is it the same time setup as the guest entertainers?

Variety Show

Highly entertaining and always engaging, our Variety Shows feature impressive entertainers that are sure to delight everyone in the family.

Laugh until your sides hurt at the riotous antics of our talented ventriloquists. Be WOWed at the riveting magical feats of guest magicians and illusionists, and the captivating capabilities of our amazing jugglers.

No matter what the act is on your cruise, you’ll be awestruck by the performance.

Guest Entertainer

Highly entertaining and always engaging, our Guest Entertainers feature impressive entertainers that are sure to delight everyone in the family. Let the incredible melodies of our vocalists and acapella groups transport you to another realm.

No matter what the act is on your cruise, you’ll be awestruck by the performance.

Comedy Show

They say that laughter is the best medicine, and at during our comedy shows, the doctor is always in! Join us for entertainment by riotously funny standup comedians and improv performers. They'll catch you by surprise and have you laughing all the way to the next port of call.

Come in for laughs and a few unexpected surprises. Let loose as talented comedians deliver joke after joke with sharp punch lines and witty observations.

But beware: this show can be highly interactive at times. If you sit in the front rows of the venue, you may be in for a few playful jabs from our resident comedians!

Variety Show

Highly entertaining and always engaging, our Variety Shows feature impressive entertainers that are sure to delight everyone in the family.

Laugh until your sides hurt at the riotous antics of our talented ventriloquists. Be WOWed at the riveting magical feats of guest magicians and illusionists, and the captivating capabilities of our amazing jugglers.

Guest Entertainer

Highly entertaining and always engaging, our Guest Entertainers feature impressive entertainers that are sure to delight everyone in the family. Let the incredible melodies of our vocalists and acapella groups transport you to another realm.

Comedy Show

They say that laughter is the best medicine, and at during our comedy shows, the doctor is always in! Join us for entertainment by riotously funny standup comedians and improv performers. They'll catch you by surprise and have you laughing all the way to the next port of call.

Come in for laughs and a few unexpected surprises. Let loose as talented comedians deliver joke after joke with sharp punch lines and witty observations.

But beware: this show can be highly interactive at times. If you sit in the front rows of the venue, you may be in for a few playful jabs from our resident comedians!

Thanks for posting that. Hard to say what that variety show is. I originally thought it was the guest variety show that some ships hold in the afternoon on the last day but this sounds like a classification for all non singing or comedy guest acts. I could have sworn that when the guest entertainer description popped up it originally mentioned singers, jugglers, and acrobats but it now matches what you posted. I wonder if some sailings may get a variety show 1 and variety show 2 to accommodate multiple acts per sailing.

• 4 months later...

Theater is empty in the evening on days 4 & 8 still and days 5 & 6 share a single entertainers 2 shows so one more could be split their as well. Day 9 is also a 5:30 show and could have 2 evening shows still as well.

I'm guessing both will receive Starwater at some point as well. The empty theater nights could also be room for more shows so don't finalize any plans yet as things are still waiting to be revealed. Who knows if their will be another show or an additional entertainer on any other sailings.

We are on 12/1 sailing and booked Starwater for 12/8 at 10:30 pm when it first opened up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk