Liberty comedian

pudy68

I'm looking for reviews of this ship's current comic talent. If you went on a recent cruise on the Liberty, would you please tell me his/her name, and give it a rating of 1-5 for raunchiness? Thanks!

Also, if anyone knows when the talent is rotated, that would be helpful. :)

On our Last Liberty cruise there were 4 different comedians. 2 were on first half and then they switched at a port with another ship. I think they keep rotating.

But I will be on next week and plan to go to the comedy club. I will be glad to report back.

That would be great! We love to laugh as much as the next person, but we won't sit through a string of four-lettered words intended to be the joke, in lieu of having actual funny material. Nothing x-rated for us, either. I have seen some HILARIOUSLY FUNNY clean comedians, but I know that's hoping for too much on a cruise ship! :D

That would be great! We love to laugh as much as the next person, but we won't sit through a string of four-lettered words intended to be the joke, in lieu of having actual funny material. Nothing x-rated for us, either. I have seen some HILARIOUSLY FUNNY clean comedians, but I know that's hoping for too much on a cruise ship! :D

It's actually not too much too ask -- in fact there are multiple family friendly shows on every sailing. Just be sure to refer to your Funtimes to catch the showtimes -- these shows will generally be earlier in the evening (7-8:30 pm). My mother-in-law is not a fan of the more "adult" shows, so she attended a few family-friendly shows and had a great time! It will be the same comedians, but they just do a different type of set for these shows.

Carnival have a bank of comedians they use and they rotate them round the ships, they book them approx. a month or so before the cruise. Its just luck of the draw who will be on board but as someone else said they will have family shows that won't have swearing in.

I'll be on the liberty this weekend and will let you know when I get back. However it sounds like if I love them, then you will hate them.

For me, I love the foul mouth vulgar types. The raunchier the better.