Carnival Paradise...Secret door to bow of ship??

rene194215

So I have asked about other ships, and I tried to search for the Paradsie but am coming up short. I know that there is a secret door but where exactly????

I found something that there are 2 doors at the front of the main lounge? I would assume main floor of the lounge which is Atlantic deck.. Can you really go back there???

I really want to finally check this out and I will be on my own so no one to beg to try to find it with me.

Thanks!!

I'm 99% sure that the doors on both sides of the stage in the Normandie Lounge, (main showroom) are crew only, but there are doors at the bow end of deck 11, (Verandah Deck) that go out to an observation deck. Very few folks know it's there, and it's normally very private. Perhaps this is the one you're looking for? :cool: Oh yes,,,just a bit more information. The bow itself, is the "crew only" area for sunbathing, etc. On good weather days, while in port, the dancers usually are out there,,,,,,,SUNBATHING!

"SKY"

Edited by SkyMaster
More info