Anyone else having website issues?

I leave on the Grandeur a week from Thursday, and I've been trying to purchase some drink packages and bottled water today, but I keep getting an error message (something like "oops... and some other stuff I can't remember now) . After several tries this morning, I called the 800 number and was told by the nice woman that answered the phone that there was a problem with the purchasing website and she wouldn't be able to help me either, but to try it again online in about 30 minutes. That was over 10 hours ago, and I still can't get in to order drink packages.

So, being new to RCI and also being the worrying type, now I'm fretting that there's something wrong with our reservation.

Is anyone else having an issue too?

Janis

I can get into the booking and look around but once I try to get into any of the add ons or browse excursions or drinks/dining packages it fails and returns the error message.

Don't fret too much about your drinks package - you can purchase them on board - there is usually a stand right by the elevators near the buffet and you can sign up on the spot and use it straight away :)

I can't believe how bad the website it. It was bad before, options not showing up, but for such a large company to roll out a completely broken website is something I didn't think would happen these days.

RCI needs to pay a bit more attention to IT.