Currently in GI isolation on Oasis

I am one that finds it surprising that as few as people get sick on cruise ships as do. I work at a company that when one person gets sick eventually a lot of others get the same sickness and those people can stay home once they get sick. Go to any school and watch sickness travel thru the student population. Some people get on board with a bug that is ready to manifest. Again I think for the most part the Cruise Lines do a pretty good job keeping things sanitary.

I am one that finds it surprising that as few as people get sick on cruise ships as do. I work at a company that when one person gets sick eventually a lot of others get the same sickness and those people can stay home once they get sick. Go to any school and watch sickness travel thru the student population. Some people get on board with a bug that is ready to manifest. Again I think for the most part the Cruise Lines do a pretty good job keeping things sanitary.

I think it's because cruise ships are kept cleaner than most work places (aside form hospitals) Also , the schools are a cess pool of germs, and no I e cleans anything except a crew at the end of the day...no wonder one gets it the whole school gets it! Next time they profile "illness on a cruise ship" they should compare it to the schools everyone of our children or grandchildren go to:eek: