Coco Cay Question

We will be at Coco Cay (1st time) late August as long as the tenders can make it there. What is the best route to get to the hammock area & how far is it from the tender dock? I understand that they have a bbq lunch. Is this at one specific place on the island or is it a all the food stops? Any other information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dyanna

CocoCay is one of my FAVORITE places in the world. The snorkeling is GRAND, if you're interested.

There are hammocks all over. When you get off the tender, stay to the left. There's a little path, take it. Get your camera ready, you can get a BEAUTIFUL shot of the ship through the palm trees if you're lucky! My DH and I even got an RCCL photographer to take a picture of us in the palm trees with the ship in the background. My favorite picture to this day. There are hammocks all along this path. This is also where the "main" beach is. The BBQ is just a short walk and to the right of the path. There's beach volleyball, swimming, snorkeling, and many other things. I was there pre-water park so I don't know where it is. I'm hoping they didn't block off my favorite snorkel spot.

My only regret on our next cruise is that it's NOT going to CocoCay. But I'm giving Labadee a try! HAVE FUN on your CocoCay day. Don't forget to drink a CocoLoco. They come in rum and non-rum versions. They are WORTH the price and when I was there, it was served in a nifty CocoCay waterbottle. :)

HAVE FUN!

Archived