Another question about booking on board

CorrieCJ

My husband is the greatest. We are going on the Pride in August 2014 and he just told me he booked us again for the same cruise in August 2015. The price is super-low and he booked it early saver so we are locked in. I can't say I'm not thrilled -- I think this is the first time I've had TWO cruises to look forward to -- but of course I'm looking at the $$$ and wondering if we should have waited to book while on board this summer, to get the OBC (we are a family of 6 and have two cabins, so, 2x the OBC).

Is there any chance they would add in the OBC for the 2015 cruise if we go to the future cruise desk while on board this summer? Can they "price match" our early saver fare to this OBC fare?

Again it's not a big deal. Chances are by the time we cruise this summer the prices will have gone up anyway. I just wish he'd booked a more flexible fare so we'd have that option. But a cruise is a cruise!

Once the cruise is already booked, you cannot re-book it and get the onboard booking OBC.

Unfortunately since you are booked Early saver you cannot cancel and rebook.

As far as price matching, you don't have to wait until you're on the ship. You can start looking for price drops right away.