Getting on the Dream

tjsmama

I was printing my documents and noticed the boarding time is 130-3p on Carnival Dream. However, I have read that alot of people start boarding about 11a/1130a and wanted to know if that is still the case. Has anyone been on the Dream recently and knows when we can board? I would hate to wait until 130p.

I consider this a "suggested" time to help disperse crowds. We have always been at the port around 10:30 . If they have cleared your ship they usually board around 11 - 11:30. Sometimes there other unexpected delays but not usually. Go early and you will have more time on the ship. Have a wonderful cruise!

It is just Carnival trying to stagger the crowds, hence the suggestion. I would rather get there early and wait with a lower boarding zone number than arrive later and get a higher loading zone number. Of course, not taking into account if you have FTTF...

All cruise lines do this at times! If you have a high number of guests they cant all turn up at 8am and expecting to get onboard way before midday!

Part cruises are an example where B2B cruisers or continuing passengers have priority as they are free to go ashore and come back as they please before new boarders.

Its just a pre warning so you have no cause to complain that you had to wait hours and hours in a queue to board! RCCL with its high pax capacity has been doing this forever!

Ignore it and just wait until you are called to board by sector/number and you may get lucky:)

Or buy FTTF:)