hotel choice FLL

CU64

Anyone have any hints/timeframes for booking a decent rate at the Embassy? The hotel availability just opened up for our May 17th 2015 sailing but Embassy is well over $300, and the average hotel is at least around $200 for a non-refundable. Valuetrips don't have their 2015 availability yet, but hoping the same deal is available for next year?

I'm staying 2 nights at Embassy pre-cruise in Aug., a Sat and a Sun night, got the room for $141 per night directly from hotel manager over the phone. The site and the call center said they were sold out, notsomuch when you call directly and act sweet over the phone!:D

The Hilton Marina--if we stayed there does nayone know if you can leave your car parked there during the cruise? Heard on this thread that it is right across from pier..

Know you would still need a taxi to get to the ship--anyone know approximately how many minutes it will take? Though things can be "right across the street" or "nearby" I know a "5 minute thing" can turn into a "25 minute thing". yikes!!

They do not have free parking but if you call maybe they can offer long term parking for a fee. A taxi will take 5 minutes to 20 minutes depending on port traffic and depending on which terminal.

Edited by royalcruz

I checked Hilton Marina's web-site. Parking is $20 a day...

May have to call them to since if they will offer some sort of long term parking..

I actually just responded to you on another thread about port parking.. ( you had answered another one of my many questions...Thanks!