Have you ever left anything behind?

I am kicking myself. I bought a bottle of aftershave at one of the shops and must have left it behind. I think it may have been at the back of one of the shelves in the wardrobe. I contacted my travel agent and she did a couple of phone calls. But doubt I'll get it back. I had hoped that it would have been found, returned to the shop then got money credited back into my account. Have any of you ever left anything behind and what was the outcome?

I am kicking myself. I bought a bottle of aftershave at one of the shops and must have left it behind. I think it may have been at the back of one of the shelves in the wardrobe. I contacted my travel agent and she did a couple of phone calls. But doubt I'll get it back. I had hoped that it would have been found, returned to the shop then got money credited back into my account. Have any of you ever left anything behind and what was the outcome?

How about going onto the Thomson FB site & ask anyone if they are onboard now or going next week to ask for you? At least it might get it back to the UK for you.....?!

Edited by Julessmiles

When we read in the reviews that someone who has only cruised once before has found a rather decent bottle of aftershave left in the cabin for them under what must be the Thomson loyalty scheme... We will know what has happened. :D

Good luck with getting it back though... Have you checked inside your packed footwear? I seem to remember finding a bottle of smellies that I thought a good idea to pack into a shoe around four months later when trying to put it on.

Edited by Stevio

Its not the cost thats the issue. But I had bought it as a present for my daughers boyfriend. I felt bad when handing out my presents and having to apologising for not having one for him. I have checked everywhere and can only think it was at the back of that shelf. I bought it on the day after sea at a 10% of day. In a white bag on a white shelf.