Price drop/upgrade

denrusk

We booked early saver ocean view rate. We are past final payment. Price for 4 people in deluxe ocean view was 3404. The cost for that has gone up, however, cove balcony rate is now 3304. I called to have my cabin changed to the cove balcony. I checked Carnival's site and it now shows our cabin and category has been updated. My question is, are we still considered ES Rate? and can I get the 100 price difference in OBC? Someone told me we had to compare price drops to our original category, which we no longer have. Does that mean, if the original category we booked goes down, we can use that for a price drop? All these rates are really confusing. Thanks! Also, where on the Carnival site does it show what our rate code is?

Carnival's site does not show what rate code you are, but if you started with early saver you will always be early saver. And yes, you can now price match your cove balcony cabin, so fill out your price protection form ASAP! :)

We booked early saver ocean view rate. We are past final payment. Price for 4 people in deluxe ocean view was 3404. The cost for that has gone up, however, cove balcony rate is now 3304. I called to have my cabin changed to the cove balcony. I checked Carnival's site and it now shows our cabin and category has been updated. My question is, are we still considered ES Rate? and can I get the 100 price difference in OBC? Someone told me we had to compare price drops to our original category, which we no longer have. Does that mean, if the original category we booked goes down, we can use that for a price drop? All these rates are really confusing. Thanks! Also, where on the Carnival site does it show what our rate code is?

when you price match now you price match to the cove balcony, not the ocean view you had before.

Bill