Salsa and Salsa and the Belize Airboat tour

Hello, everyone.

Scouting out some excursions for the Sun itinerary in February 2015.

I wanted to have some input on the Salsa and Salsa - where is it held? I have read good things but cannot find the resort it takes place. Anyone enjoy this one?How was the beach front resort?

How about the Belize Airboat Tour? This looks like a blast, but was it worth it?

I thank you for your input!

My wife and I did Salsa and Salsa and had a blast. It's held at the Hotel Cozumel and Resort about 10 minutes from the pier. It's a pretty entertaining show where you make two kinds of margaritas and six types of salsa. There are also waiters walking around with pitchers of frozen margaritas to make sure your glass is always full. There's also a non-alcoholic option if you'd like. The 2 "dancing chefs" that run the show are fantastic. When it's over, you can stay at the resort and use the pool or snorkel on the beach. We were the only ones that stayed and my wife snorkeled. We didn't go to the pool so I'm not sure how it is. We were the only ones from our group that stayed so they paid for our cab back to the ship.

The Salsa and Salsa in cozumel is the original one. I hear it is wonderful

We did the one in costa maya. It was just one guy talking. Yes at hotel on beach, but not a resort. I wish we had done snorkeling in costa maya instead because they have the most clear blue water. I was disapointed it wasnt the origional Salsa and Salsa with the dancing girls where everyone wears hats and has fun. This was interesting, but kinda boring.

The Salsa and Salsa in cozumel is the original one. I hear it is wonderful

We did the one in costa maya. It was just one guy talking. Yes at hotel on beach, but not a resort. I wish we had done snorkeling in costa maya instead because they have the most clear blue water. I was disapointed it wasnt the origional Salsa and Salsa with the dancing girls where everyone wears hats and has fun. This was interesting, but kinda boring.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I did not realize their was different types. I have been researching, and the Salsa and Salsa has had many good reviews. It looks like fun.

I highly recommend Salsa & Salsa in Cozumel. It was a really fun experience. They are so friendly and enthusiastic! One of my favorite excursions ever...

Have you looked at cave tubing tours in Belize? That was another of my favorite ever excursions... Absolutely amazing experience! The walk to the caves was kinda long but our tour guide made it very entertaining. My one regret was not bringing a camera with me. So all the amazing sites and memories only exist in my memory :-(

Have a great time, whatever you decide!