Galveston December Departure.

tokyotea

I am thrilled to death that Disney is giving us a chance again. I am getting ready to book 4 rooms on Wednesday for the 12/11 ( 7night on Wonder).

Has anyone sailed out of Galveston with Disney around that time? How were the crowds?

How was the weather?

Will we be able to get a table for 14?

TIA!

I have not been on Disney out of Galveston in December (September and May) but did go on Carnival and the weather was good. Swimming was cold while sailing, the wind was pretty cold. Crowds werent that bad, due to most kids still being in school. We thought it was a great time to go though.

I am thrilled to death that Disney is giving us a chance again. I am getting ready to book 4 rooms on Wednesday for the 12/11 ( 7night on Wonder).

Has anyone sailed out of Galveston with Disney around that time? How were the crowds?

How was the weather?

Will we be able to get a table for 14?

TIA!

We cruised on that exact cruise in 2013. We went to Key West, Castaway Cay and Nassau. The weather in Galveston was dreary when we left and returned. About a day later the weather got really really nice. The weather in all our ports was amazing. It was probably mid 80's. I had heard though the week prior had rain so it is hit or miss.

The other potential issue is fog in Galveston that can delay getting on/off the ship.

We loved our cruise!

Sorry I can't answer your table question we always have had 5 or 6 people at our own table but I swear there are tables that big. I know the party next to us was really big probably 15 people or so and they were all at one table.