Exchanging Excursions?

Is it possible to exchange an excursion? Strangely, the one I wanted to book was not showing as available a few weeks ago so I booked similar one. I just happened to check myNCL again, and noticed my originally desired excursion is back as an option.

Definitely not the end of the world, but was wondering if this was possible / easy. Anyone know how / have any experience?

Is it possible to exchange an excursion? Strangely, the one I wanted to book was not showing as available a few weeks ago so I booked similar one. I just happened to check myNCL again, and noticed my originally desired excursion is back as an option.

Definitely not the end of the world, but was wondering if this was possible / easy. Anyone know how / have any experience?

I would believe you can call NCL and you can get the one you want. There are various phone numbers listed on their website.

On one of my cruises- a family member as a surprise booked an excursion for me onboard. They choose a different one then the one I spoke about. Simply went to the shore excursion desk and changed to the one I really wanted with no problem at all since there was still space.