NCL Alaska cruisetour tour operator? Refund for Denali Natural History Tour?

I guess I have two questions about Alaska Cruisetours from NCL:

1. Does anyone know who the tour operator for the NCL Alaska cruisetour tour operator is?

2. We are on the Denali Express cruisetour. It includes the Denali Natural History tour -- I know we have to not do this one, and do another one. Some cruise companies (I have learned in my research) give a refund when cancelling or rebooking this tour. Does NCL? Does anyone have advice or history?

If we cannot do it through the tour company and/or NCL (or get a refund), we will probably still book the other tour on our own -- but I'd rather figure out how to do it through the tour company and/or NCL, since my parents have already paid the money to them. :)

Thanks in advance!

1. Does anyone know who the tour operator for the NCL Alaska cruisetour tour operator is?

Can't help with your second question, but for at least the past 2 years and I believe this year, Premier Alaska Tours (http://premieralaskatours.com/) runs the land portion of the cruisetour.

Edited by grobma

Thanks! I got something in my edocs today that did say we can "upgrade" (for a fee) to a different tour. At least that is better than having to eat the cost if the entire tour, so we are okay with that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums