cococay waverunner excursion

trenz

I have been checking the excursions every few days for my trip on the Majesty on Oct 7th. They had previously been unavailable. Today the Cococay excursions were available for purchase but the waverunner experience was not listed. It is listed on the general list for excursions, but not on the purchase page. It is our first cruise and I was really looking forward to the waverunners.

I am assuming it is already full, or else cancelled. Any ideas?

Thanks

We are having trouble finding some of the excursions that we want on our Explorer cruise too. I think that maybe since they just opened up that some of them are just not on there yet. The waverunners are owned by RCCL I would not know why they would not include these. We did them on CoCo Cay and they are great fun. That is a beautiful Isand I wish that we had a stop there this time.We have sailed on the Majesty twice it is a great ship.

I would keep looking every few days. It's my understanding from our meet & mingle board that Royal puts there fall excursion up in August. I am sure it is not already sold out. If it was I thought it would still show but would indicate sold out on the times page. They generally offer about 5 different time slots. We did this back in Feb and loved it.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived